Terms and conditations

Welcome to PRERNA, a registered non-profit Society. This agreement is a contract between you and PRERNA and governs all transactions between you and PRERNA, as well as your use of the www.prerna.org website. Before you register with PRERNA, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in, and linked to, this agreement, including the Privacy Policy

1. The Process & Posting of children profiles and Usage of funds.

- The transparency of our operations gives you the power to instantly track exactly where your donations have gone, and to regularly monitor their real impact on the children's lives.

2. Way & Use of Donation.

You understand that Donations are not made directly to Children and that PRERNA identifies and selects the needy children from low-income communities and have a stated mission to reduce poverty by creating educational/learning opportunities for children and/or providing other services as are considered necessary for overall development of a child. Any Donation made by you will be disbursed to ‘BEST CHILD’ for provision of services, as agreed between you and the PRERNA, to the child chosen by you. PRERNA serves as a Social Service facilitator in the process and aggregates funds from multiple Donors via the www.prerna.org and utilize to provide 95% of these funds to the ‘BEST CHILD’ for provision of services (Education & Health) to the children chosen by Donors on the Website. The remaining 5% shall be used to cover the charges of Payment Gateway.

3. Donation Records.

Records of each Donation you make will be kept by PRERNA and upon your request, will be made available to you, whenever reasonably possible.

4. Tax Benefit .

Records of each Donation you make will be kept by PRERNA and upon your request, will be made available to you, whenever reasonably possible.

5. Your ‘BEST GUARDIAN’ Account .

When you register on www.prerna.org as a ‘BEST GUARDIAN’, you create an account that allows you to interact with the website and use ‘BEST GUARDIAN’. You are solely responsible for the content posted on the Website through your ‘Best Guardian’ account. You agree that the information you provide during the ‘Best Guardian’ registration process is current, accurate, truthful and complete to the best of your knowledge, and you will regularly update this information to ensure its completeness and accuracy. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information that you use to access any feature on this website, and for logging off of your account and any protected areas of the website. Further, you are fully responsible for all activities occurring under your account that result from your failure to use or maintain appropriate security measures. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your account, you agree to contact PRERNA immediately on info@prerna.irg. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to promptly notify us of such conduct.


 -  PRERNA will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
 -  When we use third parties to assist us in processing your personal information, we require that they comply with confidentiality and security measures as per our Privacy Policy.
 -  By establishing an account on www.prerna.org - ‘BEST GUARDIAN’, you agree to receive e-mails from us (for example, confirmation receipts for donations you have made, confirmation of e-mail address or password changes, or customer service inquiries regarding activity in your account).
 -  The personal information shared by you might be used to provide the services you’ve requested.
 -  We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve www.prerna.org - ‘Best Guardian’ technologies and services.
 -  www.prerna.org - ‘BEST GUARDIAN’ processes personal information on our server in United States and in India.
 -  We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.

Contact Us

Meet Us At

55 Gautam Nagar New Delhi 110 049 (INDIA)
Phone Numbers : +011- 69111106/07
+011 - 46066977